PowerTalks II – Boost your performance
Tue 13 Mar 2018
You are a starting creator (theatre, dance, comedy, …) and you have an extraordinary concept in mind for a performance.
You are looking for interesting people with whom you can talk about this idea – professional people with a lot of experience, an open mind and a broad background knowledge.
You would even like it better to sit together with several people to bounce off your ideas to different viewpoints.
Look no further. Join the second edition of our PowerTalks from 3 to 7 September 2018 and give an in-depth boost to your performing project.
WHAT IT IS
- Five evenings on which you meet each time a different creator or dramaturge
- Your intellectual sparring partner furnishes texts, books, films, methodologies and network – everything that can be relevant for your project
- Carousel system: each evening the creator passes on to the next partner
WHAT IT ISN’T
- No speeddating or pitch
- No financial or productional support but inspiring and deepening support
- You already have a concrete concept for a performance on stage and want to discuss the substantive dramaturgy
- You cannot yet talk this over with a professional production partner
- Your age, background, genre (within the wide range of performing arts) and language are of no importance
WHERE AND WHEN?
- From 3 to 7 September 2018 from 18.00 to ca. 21.00 during Het TheaterFestival in Antwerp
Participants engage themselves for no less than 5 evenings!
- In a quiet and intimate atmosphere
- Dinner for all participants and sparring partners at 18.00
The names of the sparring partners are to be confirmed by the end of March.
Send a short motivation and a concrete proposal of your project (max. 1 A4) to firstname.lastname@example.org en email@example.com before Wednesday 30 May. We’ll reply by Friday 15 June at the latest.
Tags: rekto:verso, Evelyne Coussens, Giovanni Baudonck, PowerTalks
Leave a Reply