Since April 2020, the current COVID-19 crisis has led to the loss of many cultural activities. Activities that organisations, employees, artists and the public have worked on and looked forward to with heart and soul.
During Het TheaterFestival 2020, we can hopefully welcome you back and enjoy together what performing arts have to offer. But it will be a little bit different than what we are used to.
To offer every visitor, volunteer and artist a safe and pleasant visit, Het TheaterFestival (HTF) is working hard to organize a corona-proof program. Keeping everyone safe is not something we do alone, of course, but together. Therefore we ask you to take some corona measures into account and respect them.
- Do you feel sick?
- Have you been in contact with someone who feels or is sick?
- Did you notice any symptoms 7 days before the activity?
= Staying at home is the message!
- Are you part of a high-risk group?
= You are most welcome during the various activities, but it is advisable to assess the risk yourself.
Consultation with your family doctor is recommended.
- Meet up with your bubble and order all tickets at once.
Het TheaterFestival considers every order as one bubble. For example, if you buy 4 tickets for a performance in one purchase – 2 for yourself and 2 for your friends – then you are in the same bubble and therefore you sit together during the performance without social distancing. The more people who come to the performances in a bubble group, the more visitors we can allow to enjoy the performance.
- You can buy a maximum of 5 tickets per performance.
- You can also order 1 ticket. You then form your own bubble: you are at a safe distance of 1.5 meters from other bubbles.
- Your contact details will be requested with your booking. We will only use them to pass on any instructions or important information linked to the show in question as well as to allow tracing in case of infection. Your contact details will be destroyed 30 days after the event, unless otherwise indicated.
- What to do when you can’t come to the show? Try to sell your ticket to someone who is in your bubble, so they can still sit together. We do not take back tickets.
BEFORE THE PERFORMANCE
- Before the performance you will receive an email with detailed information and guidelines specific to your location.
- We will ensure that the location has been thoroughly cleaned and that the current circulation plan and accompanying signs are clearly visible to you.
- Don’t forget your mask!
- Is there a queue at the entrance? Then keep your distance by following the signs and the advice of our employees.
- If a person from your bubble comes later, we advise you to wait outside (at a safe distance from the other visitors) and enter the location of the performance together.
- Be on time (20 min in advance): it takes longer to assign everyone a place per bubble.
- The location will be filled row by row to make it impossible for visitors to cross each other. Our staff will guide you to your venue. Even after the performance an employee will guide you row by row to the exit. Please be patient!
DURING THE PERFORMANCE
- Once you’re in your seat, we ask you to remain seated until after the performance. Please go to the toilet before the performance and wash your hands carefully after going to the toilet.
- Between the bubbles we guarantee a distance of 1.5 meters all around.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory!
REMEMBER TWO GOLDEN RULES
> Social distancing
- Keep at least 1.5 meters distance at all times with people outside your bubble.
- Don’t give each other a hand, kisses or hugs.
- Stay at home if you are or feel sick.
- Wash your hands often.
- Always use a new paper handkerchief and throw it away in a closed garbage can.
- Cough or sneeze on the inside of your elbow
- Wear your mouth mask.
We thank you in advance and we hope you will be able to enjoy Het TheaterFestival 2020 in Brussels corona-proof in September! Fingers crossed!
For more information, please visit www.sectorgidscultuur.be & www.info-coronavirus.be
or mail your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.